The award winning Forex broker Admiral Markets, has improved its index CFD offering with a 20 percent cut in spread on most related products – including the popular [DAX30] and [FTSE100].
The above changes are available to all traders with an Admiral.Markets account.
This cut comes as part of Admiral Markets overall mission to provide ultimately competitive trading terms on index derivatives, with:
- tight spreads of 1.0 points on Dow Jones CFD and 0.4 points on S&P500 CFD, in addition to those listed above
- mini contracts allowing precise money management
- zero commissions that help keeping trading costs low
- no expiry terms, so open positions can be held indefinitely
- trading hours extended beyond those of benchmark indices
- high leverage – trade contracts exceeding the balance up to 200 times.
Managing Director of Germany’s Admiral Markets office Jens Chrzanowski, says “one of the most wanted CFD instruments globally, is the German DAX, our DAX30 CFD.”
Jens notes that “any active trader focuses on that” and he’s quick to point out why. “So far, we have been really happy with our typical spread of just one point. But now, with an even smaller spread, we will really rock the market. No additional commission, no dealing-desk order execution and the best MT4 version for entering trades. Let’s say it in one word: WOW!”
This cut provides customers using index CFDs, with lower trading costs and may improve trading performance for those using short-term trading techniques (e.g. scalping and high-frequency trading).